Friday, 25 September 2009

Terminé siendo Clem y no Joel...




Clementine: You don't tell me things, Joel. I'm an open book. I tell you everything, every damn embarrassing thing. You don't trust me.

Joel: Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.

Clem: I don't do that. I want to know you.

Joel: Hmm?

Clem: I don't constantly talk. Jesus! People have to share things, Joel.

Joel: Mm-hmm.

Clem: That's what intimacy is. I'm really pissed that you said that to me.

Joel: I'm sorry. It just... really just isn't that interesting.

Clem: I wanna read some of those journals you're constantly scribbling in. What do you write in there if you don't have any thoughts or passions or... Iove?

3 sorbos de té:

Sandra Lara said...

Amo esa película ♥

Saludos =)

fabián morales said...

vi la película el año pasado y la convertí e una de mis favoritas, creo recordar que hasta se me llorosearon los ojos..

radioheadgirl said...

Esa conversación describe a la perfección la relación entre el hombre y la mujer. Me encantan las películas de Michel Gondry.

Copyright © 2014 The Sorcerista